Men's Health Month
June is Men's Health Month and we've been sharing information and resources all month long. Did you know that men's life expectancy is five years shorter than women's? Heart disease is the number one killer of men, with one out of four men dying from a cardiovascular condition.
While these statistics may seem frightening, you have the power to be a steward of your health. In a new video, Dr. Klodas shares what you can do to prevent health issues and help yourself heal as a culmination of Men's Health Month.
More resources for men's health:
- Why Men Should Talk About Health More
- Preventative Healthcare is the New Macho
- Celebrating The Healthy Men in your Life
- Live fast. Diet fast. It doesn't always work out that way...
- What's good for your heart... and prostate too?
- Sex and Heart Disease
Get heart health tips and articles like this, delivered right to your email.
New articles every week.