Skip to Main Content

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more


Will Step One Foods work for you?


Based on your quiz results, you may need a combination of food and medication. 

Your family history of high cholesterol means focusing on your diet is essential.

While your cholesterol levels may be impacted by your genetics, heart disease is not preordained, even in someone with a family history of high cholesterol. 


A diet based intervention can help you decrease the doses of statins needed to get you to your cholesterol goal. Studies have also shown that improving diet also lowers heart disease risk above and beyond any cholesterol improvements. 


20% of heart disease is genetically driven and we have control over the remaining 80%. Step One can help with the 80%. 


Adding preventative measures like Step One Foods is essential when you have a family history of high cholesterol. Utilizing diet as a component of your care plan could help you lower your cholesterol without medications. Studies have shown that improving diet also lowers heart disease risk above.


If you are currently taking a statin, a diet based intervention can help you decrease the doses of statins needed to get you to your cholesterol goal. Studies have also shown that improving diet also lowers heart disease risk above and beyond any cholesterol improvements. 


HOW DOES STEP ONE FOODS WORK?


Step One Foods is scientifically formulated to help lower cholesterol in as little as 30 days. 


Developed by a cardiologist, Step One Foods are based on hundreds of clinical studies that support the formulation of our products. 


Every serving of Step One Foods contains the precise amounts of key nutrients proven to help lower cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health.



What results will you see in 30 days with Step One Foods? Get started now. 

$134.95

You can improve your cholesterol with food. 

Check out Dr. Elizabeth Klodas' blogs to learn the true impact diet has on heart health.

Can Food Help if You Have a Family History of Heart Disease?

If Your Family has a History of Heart Disease, Here's What You Need to Know

What I Tell  My Patients: Who Should Be on Statins

Shipping On Us

Orders of $75 or more always qualify for free shipping. Want to save even more (who doesn’t?) - subscribe and save 10% on EVERY order!

Safe & Secure

Your security is as important to us as your health. Our system guarantees secured payments across all major payment methods for safe online ordering.

Try It Risk Free

We wholeheartedly believe you’ll love our products as much as we do. But if you don’t, no problem - we’ll refund your money 100%.